Providing Effective, Client-Focused Representation Since 1976
At Jon Louis Wilson Law Office, we know that facing a legal conflict is stressful. We’ve seen the tension in our clients’ faces and heard the anxiety in their voices when they share their accounts with us. If you are struggling with a personal injury concern, a family dispute, a criminal charge or another equally stressful problem, turn to us.
We are here to help you regain control of your life by identifying an effective solution to your problem. For over 40 years, our legal team has provided compassionate counsel to clients across Western New York. Our attorneys, Jon Louis Wilson and Jon Ross R. Wilson share decades of legal know-how that they are eager to put to work for you.
Learn more about our attorneys’ qualifications and backgrounds when you click on the links below:
Putting You At The Center Of All That We Do
Your legal situation may be dramatic and unsettling, but your relationship with your attorney shouldn’t be. At our Lockport firm, we provide straightforward, courteous and responsive representation to all our clients.
It’s not only your case that matters to us; we care about your emotional well-being as well.
As your advocate, we go out of our way to give you the high-quality customer service that you deserve. You can depend on us to:
- Listen to your concerns before sharing our opinions
- Communicate with you honestly about the benefits and drawbacks of your legal options
- Respond to your emails and phone calls as promptly as possible
- Examine your situation thoroughly before developing a course of action
- Prepare for you for courtroom appearances or negotiation sessions
- Develop a strategy according to your unique situation and goals
- Remain mindful of legal costs, seeking straightforward, economical solutions
We are a small firm, but we have the capabilities of a large, downtown firm. When you partner with us, you benefit from our personalized counsel as well as our expansive understanding of the legal procedures and the laws that may affect your case. There’s no need to go to a downtown firm when you can get downtown results with our team.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
We invite you to browse our site to learn more about our wide variety of services. Then, contact us to speak to a lawyer who cares. Call 716-302-0027 or send us an email to arrange your free consultation.